Monday, November 8, 2010

plants make all houses beautiful


I have this idea that potted plants make rooms like awesome, and can overcome clutter and other setbacks just by being alive and green. So here's some more interior decor pictures, of rooms with plants. 

The above picture is via design sponge.


Besides the plants and all the light from these windows, I also really like all the baskets and textures in this picture, via seenandsaid


Another plant-filled room via seenandsaid


I think this is a great example of how much power plants have for me, because other than the beautiful windows and the plants, I don't really like this room! By Petra Bindelvia sfgirlbybay



The above and remaining photos are from Nicolette Camille's sneak peak on design sponge. She's a florist, so there are plants aplenty! One of my favorite things about this series of photos is that, other than the huge amount of plantlife in the last photo, these are photos I love but are still somewhat attainable for me. A lot of my furniture and belongings are already in the same style that I love in these pictures, which is promising! 





1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails